Bitnomics.co website is owned by Money Flow OÜ , a company registered under the number 14845103. Until July 18, 2023, Money Flow OÜ provided virtual currency services under licence number: FVT000047. After this date, Money Flow OÜ discontinued the provision of crypto exchange services at its own discretion and own decision, and the legal entity underwent a change in its area of economic activity. Money Flow OÜ has its registered and operational address at Valukoja tn 8/1, 11415, Estonia, located in Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa.
You agree that you are free to choose whether or not to use the service provided to you by Bitnomics and that you do so at your sole option, discretion and risk. The exchange of digital currency is considered a risky transaction with highly speculative outcomes. Bitnomics does not guarantee any profit from any activity associated with its services.
- You agree that you are free to choose whether or not to use the service provided to you by Bitnomics and that you do so at your sole option, discretion and risk. You confirm that you understand and agree that the risks associated with the Services are acceptable by you, taking into account your objectives and financial capabilities.
- You acknowledge that purchasing or selling Cryptocurrency carry significant risk. Prices can fluctuate on any given day. Because of such fluctuations, Cryptocurrency may gain or lose value at any time. Cryptocurrency may be subject to large swings in value and may even become absolutely worthless. Cryptocurrency trading has special risks not generally shared with official currencies, goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or commodities such as gold or silver, Cryptocurrency is a unique kind of currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measures to protect the value of Cryptocurrency in a crisis or issue more currency.
- You should carefully consider if holding digital currency is suitable for you depending on your financial circumstances. Dealing and exchanging in cryptocurrencies involves significant risk. The value of virtual assets / currencies has high volatility (value can increase and decrease significantly in a very short period of time and at any given moment). Such price fluctuations bring uncertainty. The value of a virtual currency and collapse in demand may be influenced by many factors, including irrational (or rational) bubbles, loss of confidence in the currency, changes in software development, government decisions, creation of a competitive currency, technical problems, political or non-political statements, statements of influencers and news and hacker-attacks.
Virtual currencies have special risks that are not generally shared with the official currencies, because they are not issued by governments, or with commodities or goods that are tangible or registered in the official registry. Virtual currencies are intangible, decentralized, digital assets, backed by technology and trust. No central bank or other institution can take any measures to protect the value of virtual currency. Virtual currencies are autonomous and largely unregulated system of firms and individuals issuing currencies. The risk of loss in buying, selling or holding virtual assets / currencies can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether exchanging virtual assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Bitnomics uses payment providers for transfers of fiat money for rendering exchange services and operating with the fiat money, whereas assisting banks do not, by any means, represent a medium of exchange, transfer, withdrawal, deposit or other transaction in connection to virtual currencies.
Your virtual assets may be lost by losing your password, private key or other security code. Be careful to keep your private keys, passwords, security codes and words for yourself and change them on a regular basis. You are responsible for creating a strong password and maintaining security and control of any and all electronic devices, IDs, passwords, hints, personal identification numbers or any other codes that you use to access the Bitnomics Services and to your personal wallet addresses that you enter during your buy/sell order flow. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your Bitnomics Account or your personal wallet address by third-parties and the loss or theft of your assets. You are responsible for keeping your email address and telephone number up to date in your Account Profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you. You should never allow remote access or share your computer and/or computer screen with someone else when you are logged on to your Bitnomics Account. Bitnomics will never under any circumstances ask you for your passwords or 2-factor authentication codes. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of Bitnomics. We further assume no responsibility for your failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you. In the event you believe your Bitnomics Account information has been compromised, contact Bitnomics Support immediately at [email protected] or +3726682675.
- You acknowledge and agree that Bitnomics does not act as a financial advisor, does not provide investment advice services or guidance, and any communication between you and Bitnomics cannot be considered as an investment advice. Without prejudice to our foregoing obligations, in asking us to enter into any transaction, you represent that you have been solely responsible for making your own independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of the transaction. You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication and experience to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any transaction and that you received professional advice thereon. We give you no warranty as to the suitability of the Services and assume no fiduciary duty in our relations with you. We may provide information on the price, range, volatility of digital currency and events that have affected the price of digital currency, but this is not considered investment advice and should not be construed as such. Any decision to purchase or sell digital currency is your exclusive decision at your own risk and Bitnomics will not be liable for any loss suffered.
- To the full extent permitted by the applicable law, you hereby agree to indemnify Bitnomics and its partners against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense suffered or incurred if direct or not directly arising from your use of our website, your use of the service or from your violation of our terms and conditions.
- Bitnomics is not liable for any price fluctuations in Cryptocurrency. In the event of a market disruption, Bitnomics may, at its discretion and in addition to any other right and remedy, suspend the Services. Bitnomics will not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from such action. Following any such event, when Services resume, you acknowledge that prevailing market rates may differ significantly from the rates available prior to such event.
- Internet transmission risks. Client acknowledges that there are risks associated with using the Software and Services including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and internet connections. Client acknowledges that the Company shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays client may experience when using the Software and Services, howsoever caused.